Amp up your child’s creativity at SmartKids Asia!
Registration is now open for SmartKids Asia Art Contest, in collaboration with The Dim Sum Place – a cool, new food establishment that’ll be opening soon in 2017 by the good folks who started The Ramen Stall.
As a family-friendly and soon-to-be-Halal joint, The Dim Sum Place embodies a bonding space for friends and families of all ages and ethnicities. They believe in the notion that great food has the ability to transcend boundaries, bringing people of all walks of life together, at one table.
SmartKids Asia is challenging young creators and dreamers to translate their ideas into art form. Paint us a story based on your very own idea of “A great makan time”. Artists with the 10 best artworks will be presented with prizes worth up to $500 in total and an official certificate, determining them to be the best imaginators of the contest.
Date(s) & Time of Contest:
17 – 18 March 2017 (from 10am to 8pm)
19 March 2017 (from 10am to 4pm)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Every child that falls within the age of 9 to 12 years old in the year 2017, are welcome to participate.
2. An entrance fee applies for every registration:
– Pre-Registration Single Child ticket – $11.24 (include GST)
– Pre-Registration Group of 4 Children tickets – $35.95 (include GST)
– Standard ticket purchase at SmartKids Asia – strictly cash only at $16.05 (include GST)
3. Strictly no refund is allowed.
4. Participants, who pre-registered for the contest, are required to print the ticket confirmation email and present it at SmartKids Asia.
5. Participants are required to present their student concession pass or birth certificate at SmartKids Asia.
6. Participants will be given a Goodie Bag worth $15 and an A3-sized entry sheet.
7. Participants are welcome to use any art materials except for water colours, poster or acrylic paints. Materials such as colour pencils, marker pens and crayons are allowed.
8. Participants have to complete their works within the registered date of contest (17-19 March 2017). Submission after the registered date of contest will be forfeited.
9. Online registrations will close on 12 March 2017. Walk-ins at SmartKids Asia are subject to availability.
10. The top 10 winning works will be determined by the discretion of the Organiser, sponsors and its partners. Artworks will be based on originality, concept and overall presentation.
11. The participants with the winning pieces will be required to receive their prizes at SmartKids Asia on Sunday, 19 March 2017 (timing to be advised).
12. The Organiser reserves the rights to utilise the submitted artworks for promotional and advertising purposes on any media platforms, and for any commercial use.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.